[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 3 - Cesium integration: ol is not defined error

maw269 maw269 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:16:32 PDT 2017

I am trying to get Cesium working in my OpenLayers 3 application.

I am using ol3-cesium-v1.7 from:
https://github.com/openlayers/ol-cesium/releases My application was using
OpenLayers 3.82.

I removed the call to ol.js and replaced it with this:
*

*

In my code I have this:

*               map = new ol.Map({
                    target: 'map',
                    renderer: 'canvas',
                    layers: mapLayersArray,
                    controls: ol.control.defaults({
                        attributionOptions: /** @type
{olx.control.AttributionOptions} */ ({
                            collapsible: false
                        })
                    }).extend([mousePositionControl]),
                        center: ol.proj.transform(defaultCoordinate,
fromProjection, toProjection),
                        zoom: defaultMapZoomLevel,
                        minZoom: 2,
                        extent: olExtent
                    })
                });

                var ol3d = new olcs.OLCesium({map: map}); // map is the
ol.Map instance
                ol3d.setEnabled(true);
*
I am getting these errors:

*goog.require could not find: ol.layer.Group

Uncaught Error: goog.require could not find: ol.layer.Group
    at Object.goog.require (ol3cesium-debug.js:475)
    at ol3cesium-debug.js:1705

ReferenceError: ol is not defined
    at new <anonymous> (mapService.js:11)
    at e (angular.js:4112)
    at Object.instantiate (angular.js:4123)
    at Object.<anonymous> (angular.js:3981)
    at Object.e [as invoke] (angular.js:4112)
    at angular.js:3944
    at d (angular.js:4071)
    at e (angular.js:4103)
    at Object.instantiate (angular.js:4123)
    at Object.<anonymous> (angular.js:3981)*

Any ideas what I am missing?