[OpenLayers-Users] Add a rotated satellite image on the map using OpenLayers 5

Rodrigo M. Mariano rodrigo.mariano at inpe.br
Thu Mar 28 05:50:06 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to add a satellite image on the map, by using the Static
Image of OpenLayers 5.

The problem that I'm getting is that the image should fit inside the
bounding box that I have, however I did not find a tool on OL that can
help me.

I just found how to add an image by its extent and not by a bbox.

Both view and image projection is EPSG:4326, because of that I'm not
understanding the why it is not working.

I've tried to detail the question on Stack [1].

Could someone help me?

Thank you in advance.

PS: I asked the same question on Google Groups, but how I don't know if
in that site is the right place to ask a question, because of the title
"OpenLayers Dev", then I'm sending this message here again.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=pt-BR#!topic/openlayers-dev/kSj34CHzLhU>

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55356335/add-a-rotated-satellite-image-on-the-map-using-openlayers-5

Best Regards,