[OpenLayers-Users] Bing Maps Key in Openlayers

Alex Rice rice.guido at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 07:56:18 PDT 2019

I am not sure about Bing Maps, but Mapbox allows access tokens to have
scope and domain restrictions, thus making it safe to use client-side
from javascript packages like openlayers (or mapbox-gl-js)

https://docs.mapbox.com/help/account/tokens/
https://docs.mapbox.com/mapbox-gl-js/example/simple-map/