[OpenLayers-Users] Adding multiple images to a layer in OL

frank at polytechs.com frank at polytechs.com
Thu Nov 19 13:22:57 PST 2020

I have multiple png files to load as a layer. There is a KML file in XML
format that lists all of the file names along with their lat/lon corner
points. Is there a way to read the KML file and load the png images as one
operation? These are all zipped up into a KMZ file. If I drop that file into
Google Earth, everything gets rendered perfectly, but I'm trying to do this
in OpenLayers. If this is not possible in OL, is there another engine I
could use?