[OpenLayers-Users] Custom Canvas Render Open layers 7

Dave Potts mrdapotts at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 09:58:05 PDT 2023

I am trying to write  a render to display a generated image over a map, the
image may cover the entire screen or part of the screen, when the screen is
resized or zoomed.

  want the image to keep its current location and resize itself to match
the current zoom level.

So for example if you zoom out, the image would shrink at the current zoom
level or would expand if you zoomed in.  The only examples I have seen
assume you want to render across the entire screen.

Has anybody seen an example of something similar or could suggest a way of
doing it?