[OSGeo BC] OSGeo BC Chapter **rescheduling quarterly meeting to a new date and time**

Ducky Sherwood ducky at webfoot.com
Thu Feb 14 15:59:57 EST 2008

I would like to come; I'm not sure anyone would be interested in anything I
had to present.

BTW, the only page I know of with info about the meeting

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/British_Columbia_Chapter_Meeting_2008-02-22
has very little useful information about sites.  I particular, I didn't know
that there would be a Vancouver site.  Updating this page -- even if it just
to point to a different page with better info -- would be nice.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Frame, Robert <
RobertFrame at sierrasystems.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>    We need to reschedule the meeting - we had it scheduled for February
> 22nd - we need to reschedule it for February 29th (2-4PM).
>
>    We'll go with the same arrangement as we had with our first meeting
> and hold a joint meeting in both the Sierra Victoria and Vancouver
> offices using our teleconferencing services.
>
>    Can each of you please reply and let me know:
>
> a) if you're able to attend the meeting
> b) if you can present
>
>    I will send out an agenda once I receive all your replies (probably
> next week).
>
> Thanks, Rob
>
> Robert Frame | Technical Director
> Sierra Systems
>
> (T): 250 385-1535 (C): 250 888-9218 (F): 250 385-4761
> 737 Courtney Street
> Victoria, BC, V8W 1C3
>
> Management Consulting | Project Implementation | Managed Services
> website: www.SierraSystems.com
>

> ----Notice Regarding Confidentiality----
> This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended
> only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that
> is confidential or privileged.  Sierra Systems Group Inc. and its affiliates
> accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person
> resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email.  If you
> are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, copying or other use of this Email is prohibited.  Please
> notify us of the error in communication by return email and destroy all
> copies of this Email.  Thank you.

Ducky Sherwood