[OSGeo BC] RE: OSGeo local...

Kyle, Martin MartinKyle at SierraSystems.com
Wed Jan 9 15:20:54 EST 2008

No Jason:

I had not received notification...unless I missed it. So thanks!

Congratulations, we are an official group! ...which I suppose is another
step along the path of making people's eyes glaze over at a dinner
party.

Now let's make it fun and useful for all who participate.

Victoria local organizing group...you are on the hook for February 22.

You can start putting your planning details here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/British_Columbia_Chapter_Meeting_2008-02
-22

Cheers,

H. Martin Kyle, GISP