[OSGeo BC] OSGeo BC - Call for Action and Participation

Kyle, Martin MartinKyle at SierraSystems.com
Mon Jun 16 12:03:07 EDT 2008

Hi Tyler:

That's a good idea as others may be attending or may be more flexible
that week. I will talk with Max...

Are any other Island or non-lower mainland folks coming over during that
week?

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Mitchell [mailto:tmitchell.osgeo at gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 8:08 AM
To: OSGeo Local Chapter, British Columbia, Canada
Cc: Kyle, Martin
Subject: Re: [OSGeo BC] OSGeo BC - Call for Action and Participation

On 11-Jun-08, at 10:00 PM, Bottoni, Max wrote:

> Can you please raise your hand if
> 1) you can present a topic related to our group - 15 - 20 mins
> 2) you are interested and able in attending the meeting (either in
> person in Vancouver downtown) or via conference call or webex.
> 3) if you have a preferred date June 26-28  and time (morning or
> afternoon
>
> Please respond by this Sunday, June 15 (Happy Father's Day to all
> you dads) so that we can make the required preparations.

Hi all,
At the moment it looks like I won't be able to make it to Vancouver
during any of these dates.  It might also be worth trying to have
something tied to the Geoweb event the week of July 21st?

Tyler

----Notice Regarding Confidentiality----
This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  Sierra Systems Group Inc. and its affiliates accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or other use of this Email is prohibited.  Please notify us of the error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email.  Thank you.