[OSGeo BC] hackathon on Saturday(tomorrow) at Super Happy Hacking House

Kaitlin Duck Sherwood ducky at webfoot.com
Fri Aug 14 12:41:46 EDT 2009

There is a hackathon this weekend at the Super Happy Hacker House:
   http://www.meetup.com/Super-Happy-Hacker-House/

What I would like to work on is making it easier to use Google Maps-style
tile overlays with OpenLayers.  I have found some instructions on how to use
GMaps-style tiles at:
   http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/UsingCustomTiles
but it seems that It Ought To Be Simpler. Maybe this will just mean better
documentation, but I have a hunch there will be a little bit of code
involved as well.  (I have not looked at in depth.)

If anyone wants to join me, that would be great.  :-)

--
Kaitlin Duck Sherwood