[OSGeo BC] Call for Informal Presentations

Kyle, Martin MartinKyle at SierraSystems.com
Wed Jul 22 14:58:19 EDT 2009

That sounds good Tyler

Please go ahead and add those agenda items to the Wiki and add your
friends first name and initial to the confirmed list.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: osgeo-bc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:osgeo-bc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Tyler Mitchell
(OSGeo)
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:28 AM
To: OSGeo Local Chapter, British Columbia, Canada
Subject: Re: [OSGeo BC] Call for Informal Presentations

I am now planning to attend.  I've also invited a colleague who will be
in town from http://www.promotegis.org.  If anyone else is interested,
he would be able to give a short talk about it.

Interested?  I'll add it to the wiki.
I'm also available to talk about this, that and anything others are
interested in about OSGeo.  I can also bring some brochures, postcards,
copies of the journal, etc.  Let me know if interested.

Tyler

(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Chapter_Meeting_2009-07-28)
.

> This is an official call for "Informal Presentations" while we consume

> Pizza, etc... This is your opportunity to present on your Open Source
Geo
> ideas, efforts, and adventures. Send me an email and/or post your
> intention at the wiki. Also, if you can confirm your attendance for
the
> food count, send me an email and/or post your confirmation on the wiki

> before the end of business next Monday.
>

> In the event that presentations are light, then we will simply eat and

> plan for great changes to the course of history.
>

> FYI Since this coincides in timing with the GeoWeb event, we will be
> having some well respected out-of-town guests who help shape our
industry.

> Martin
>

> *H. Martin Kyle, CSSLP GISP **|** Principal
> Sierra Systems
>
> **(T):* 604-688-1371 *(C):* 778-384-5409 *(F):* 604-688-6482
> 1177 West Hastings Street, Suite 2500
> Vancouver, BC V6E 2K3
>
> *Management Consulting **|** Project Implementation **|** Managed
Services