[OSGeo BC] NBC GIS users group

Will Cadell will.cadell at timberline.ca
Mon Jun 1 18:31:56 EDT 2009

Hello All!

A quick reminder! We have our panel discussion tomorrow night up at
UNBC room 7-238 (that's the right number this time...!) 5pm for a OS
briefing before hand and 5:30pm for the main event!

We will have Tyler Mitchell (exec director of OSGeo), Chris North
(Director of Technology ESRI) and Steve Botham (IT Manager of the
Regional District of Fraser Fort George) talking about Open Source
GIS and how / where it fits into the GIS landscape.

Additionally we will have door prizes and pizza!

Apparently the uni pub closes at 5pm (that doesn't *sound* like a
pub!?!?) so we may have to scoot off to another hotspot to continue
things afterwards.

This event is FREE!!

Hopefully see lots of you there tomorrow!

Will

Will Cadell, GIS Manager

Timberline Natural Resource Group
Prince George, BC