[OSGeo BC] new line type in mapguide

Bruce Han Bruce.Han at swg.ca
Tue Sep 22 13:53:54 EDT 2009

Hi,
How to I add new line types into mapguide? In autocad I can just edit acad.lin  is there something similar to it? And I haven't been able to upload symbol in xml into mapguide with mapagent SETRESOURCEDATA successfully can anyone help me with that too?

Bruce Han   GIS Manager
Stewart Weir ■■■■■ Naturally Resourceful
140, 2121 Premier Way, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 0B8 ■ T.780.410.2580  C.780.410.2580 ■ www.swg.ca ■ Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada

This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original transmission. Thank you.