[OSGeo BC] OSGeo-BC July 2011 AGM - presentation ideas

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat May 28 03:53:46 EDT 2011

Hi,
I'll update the Wiki with this, & post here.
I'm interested in doing a presentation about CommonMap.org and what
has happened in the last year & a half of it's existance.

I'm sure many remember my presentation last year on OpenStreetMap, and
also where i discovered the 'ideological differences' from licencing
point of view.

Upto the july AGM, i'll be connecting with various people in industry
and seeing just where this all fits together. :)

It would be great to have it in Victoria... however, the majority of
attendees would be in Vancouver.
.... also, using eventbrite.com would be a great way to organize it
(then it would be solid #s and no unexpected #s :)

Thanks,
Sam

--
---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'

Member, CommonMap Inc.  http://commonmap.org/
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn