[OSGeo BC] Events etc..

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 24 19:14:12 EST 2011

After a hugely successful FOSS4G conference in Denver this year, there is some further interest in several quarters to have a spring event in 2012 as well.  If you are interested, the effort is being coordinated by the "virtual" North American chapter effort that is just recently underway.

More info here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/North_America_Regional

List here: