[OSGeo BC] Meetup Sat eve - Richmond

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 8 10:35:58 PST 2013

This ones for the Vancouverites on the list...

I'm passing through Richmond tomorrow evening and wondered if anyone would like to join me and a couple others for a meal/drink/coffee/dessert.  In the interest of easier public transport, I thought Boston Pizza near Lansdowne & Brighouse stations might be convenient:

http://goo.gl/maps/ZFoHL
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.17111&lon=-123.13575&zoom=16&layers=T

#50 8100 Ackroyd Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 3K2

6:30 reservation under "Mitchell" - hope you can make it.  I booked for 5 people, as I can't imagine there are more people than me with nothing to do on a Saturday night, but holler if you plan to make it in case we need more seats reserved :)

Tyler