[OSGeo BC] FOSS4G North America

David William Bitner bitner at dbspatial.com
Wed Jan 30 08:18:39 PST 2013

Hey OSGeo Local Chapters or chapter reps (please forward on to the rest of
the folks in your chapter),

As I hope you all have heard by now the Free and Open Source for Geospatial
North America Conference is coming to Minneapolis, MN May 22-24th.

I hope that you all will be able to come join us, I really think it is
going to be a great event!

I do want to point out that the Call for Proposals for presentations closes
on February 15th so get your proposals in!

I would also like to ask that if anyone here owns, works for, knows anyone
who might be a great fit for a sponsor of the event to help us make the
case. Any questions, interest, or recommendations of folks to contact,
please email sponsors at foss4g-na.org. The full sponsorship prospectus can be
found at
http://foss4g-na.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/foss4gna-sponsorship.pdf.

I look forward to hopefully seeing all of you in May! Feel free to contact
me directly if you have any questions.

Cheers,

David (Conference Chair)

--