[osgeo4w-dev] Support for the WIN64 binaries

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:41:56 EST 2008

Frank,

I'd add my support to a package based (cygwin style) approach we've
been talking about in the IRC. I'll surely contribute to support some
Win64 packages into the repository.
Someone should probably create a Wiki how the dependencies are
definied for these packages.

I would also support to distribute the 'bleeding edge' using this
framework. I hope this approach provides to have multiple versions to
exist side by side. That would probably help to keep the osgeo
binaries in a common repository instead of having the user to pick up
the files from various sources.

Best regards,

Tamas