[osgeo4w-dev] Compile Help

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Aug 13 15:28:42 EDT 2009

I do have instructions for compiling this package (PAGCgeo.org) with mingw I was just not sure if that would meet the criteria for osgeo4w.

So I shall resort to that.

BTW if OSGEO4W has no compiler then how can you distribute source packages for compiling? Or would the source only be for building other packages?

Sorry for the novice questions. Your responses are appreciated.

Cheers