[osgeo4w-dev] more GRASS6.4RC3-2 problems.

Isaac Ullah isaac.ullah at asu.edu
Wed Feb 4 17:33:47 EST 2009

I decided to startfrom scratch now, uninstalled everything, and
deleted all old OSGEO4W files. This time I only selected to install
GRASS fromm "desktop", letting it choose it's own default
dependancies. i double checked, and I am using regular lib-jpeg now
(notipp version). After install, I now get this error message: "The
procedure entyr point TIFFMergeFieldInfo could not be found in the
dynamic link library libtiff.dll". Click okay to this error, and then
GRASS gives same r.proj error and quits.

Is it possible that i have some other libtiff.dll? What are other
possible culprits to make this not work seemingly only on my machine?

--

Isaac I Ullah, M.A.

Archaeology PhD Student,
ASU School of Evolution and Social Change

Research Assistant,
Mediterranean Landscape Dynamics Project
isaac.ullah at asu.edu
ullah at archaeologist.com

http://www.public.asu.edu/~iullah