[osgeo4w-dev] Trac tickets, etc

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jan 19 12:16:53 EST 2009

Folks,

I have added Matt Wilkie as an uploader upload.osgeo.org so he can work
on some of the packages.

I have also corrected a mailing list configuration problem that was
preventing tickets in Trac from being reported on the list as they were
intended to.  The result of this is that no one but the reporter was seeing
new tickets that appeared in trac!  I hope to make a pass through the tickets
assigning them to the package maintainers.  A report of all open tickets is
available at:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/report/1