[osgeo4w-dev] g.proj.exe crashes when setting the initial location

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 07:19:50 EDT 2009

Hello list.
I've just setup grass from osgeo4w. I'm a Linux user but I need to
develop some grass scripts on windows.
When launching it from grass64.bat as tcltk iface, I obtain the
classic prompt for location. I try to set it from EPSG codes but:

1 - I have correct the epsg codes location, because the one
automatically setted ('/c/OSGeo4W/share/proj/epsg') doesn't work. I
have to set 'C:/OSGeo4W/share/proj/epsg' to be able to browse it

2 - When I've choosen the name and the code, g.proj.exe crashes with a
"segmentation violation"

I'm working on Windows Vista SP1.

Giovanni