[osgeo4w-dev] grass wth python bindings

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Nov 2 06:30:59 EST 2009

Hi,

On Mon, 02. Nov 2009 at 11:10:00 +0100, G. Allegri wrote:
> probably the required enhancement would help the swig builds for
> osgeo4w too, but as Jurger told me on IRC it seems that there are
> techincal problems in building swig related grass stuff on osgeo4w
> (see wxDigit and wxNviz).

That's not a osgeo4w problem.  Last time I had a conversation with Colin about
this, we came to the conclusion that we don't know it anyone wxvdigit or wxnviz
running it on windows at all.

I don't know if there was any progress in the meantime.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden