[osgeo4w-dev] Re: Heads up to osgeo4w package maintainers

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Aug 1 10:58:37 EDT 2010

Hi there,

On Tue, 20. Jul 2010 at 10:34:57 -0300, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> I didn't see a note here yet on this, so...last week several OSGeo
> servers were compromised
> (http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2010-July/002657.html), and
> OSGeo4W downloads were moved to a temporary server.  This means that
> package maintainers currently have no access to add or modify OSGeo4W
> packages.

Access should be restored and the update CGIs are back in place.

I also updated the OSGeo4W repository from my temporary repository so we now
have the released QGIS 1.5, nighly builds of QGIS and GPSBabel 1.4.1 (including
the Qt Frontend) in the main repository.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden