[osgeo4w-dev] minor changes to Express install coming...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 5 12:55:05 EDT 2010

The minor interface changes are now live (please re-download
osgeo4w-setup.exe and give it a try).  Many many thanks to the
OSGeo-Japan community for adding the changes (a nice apache port
selection for Express users, several translation changes, and adding
Desktop vs Web Express modes).  Thanks!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna