[osgeo4w-dev] strange error

Pasta Bolognese pasta.bolognese at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 06:52:03 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I was using gdal16 with GeoRaster until Friday. This moorning I tried
to use gdal17 binaries and since then nothing is working again !

so I have uninstalled osgeo4w, reinstalled (as
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/spatial/text/gdal_howto_compile_windows.txt)
and OCI is giving a strange error:

C:\>gdalinfo --format georaster
Format Details:
  Short Name: GeoRaster

C:\>sqlplus geoserver/geoserver at mfproduk_11g

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.1.0 Production on Mon Jul 19 11:47:57 2010

Copyright (c) 1982, 2010, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

Connected to:
Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.1.0 - Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options

SQL> exit

C:\>gdalinfo georaster:geoserver/geoserver at mfproduk_11g
ERROR 1: OCI_ERROR with no error handler
ERROR 1: ]
ERROR 1: OCI_ERROR with no error handler
ERROR 1: ]
ERROR 1: OCI_ERROR with no error handler
ERROR 1: ]
gdalinfo failed - unable to open 'georaster:geoserver/geoserver at mfproduk_11g'.

ideas ?