[osgeo4w-dev] proj refactoring, gdal17-ecw

Benoit de Cabissole benoit at exigesa.com
Mon Oct 25 10:14:58 EDT 2010

 Hi Frank,

No such luck for me either! I'm on winXP SP3 using QGIS (1.6 R14423)
OSGeo4W with the GDAL plugin (raster) and gdal1.7-ecw installed.
Well, every time a GDAL program is run through the plugin (I've used
GDALinfo & WRAP) its bombs out right.

In the QGIS GDALinfo plugin window no results are displayed, but on a
DOS console the info is displayed and then GDALinfo bombs out. Same
behaviour for WRAP, it bombs out right at the end, after the output file
is correctly created on disk.

Your diagnostic seems to be the correct one.

HTH,
Benoit