[osgeo4w-dev] Download from mirror?

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:25:24 EDT 2011

Hi Matt,
I was really hoping for this to work without dependencies. It needs
python though, which I had installed, but not in my osgeo4w install.
So even if the apt install via commandline is easy and works (tested,
yeah!), one has to go through a customized install of python, which
kind of defeats the purpose. Anyways I am sure many will be happy to
install also by doing so and most probably many will have python
installed, so I will wrap the instructions up and let others know.
Thank you for the help!

Andrea