[osgeo4w-dev] nightly-build packages for gdal and geos

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 12:14:57 EST 2011

Hi all,

I think may be a good idea to have a nigthly-build packages
for almost all the more important osgeo libraries e.g. gdal,
geos and so on.

This could help in testing new features, but also to check if
bugs closed as fixed and don't cause regressions and works
as expected.

I usually use -dev versions of osgeo libs on my Ubuntu box,
but in Windows this is a bit more complicated because
compiling all of them requires a lot of time.

Is there a way to do it? If so, can I help you in any way?

Regards.

--
Giuseppe Sucameli