[osgeo4w-dev] Msys-GNU make version in Osgeo4w setup

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Wed Nov 16 08:50:52 EST 2011

Hi Martin,

thank you for that information.
I just copied the downloaded "make3.81"-folder
into that directory instead of copying
the content of the subfolders into the
corresponding subfolders.
I edited the wiki accordingly so that it
is clearer now what to do exactly.

What I also just realised: One has to be carefull
when running the osgeo4w setup after updating to
make 3.81, because the setup resets the version
to the old 3.79.

Now my GRASS 6.5 compiles without
any errors. I'll test it in the next days
if everything works, especially with the add-ons
and my addtitional python script.

Thank you all very much for helping to learn
how to compile GRASS on Windows!

/Johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------