[osgeo4w-dev] Can't start nviz

klo klonuo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:33:58 PST 2012

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:55:31 +0100, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de>
wrote:

> oh...
>
> does re-installing osgeo4w-(win)grass-6.4.3RC1 help?
>
> and could you try installing osgeo4w-(win)grass-6.4.dev (the upcoming
> grass-6.4.3)?

I did reinstall grass before asking for help, but I'm not sure if
reinstalling everything step-by-step is the right thing to do.

I looked at the scripts, and these are batch files then they somehow call
bash scripts and use who knows what variables and from where... I guess
only developers can make sense how things are working in o4w, but not
regular user, especially not newbie like me

Can someone suggest some test commands that can detect the source to this
problem?