[osgeo4w-dev] Upgrading python to 2.7, continuing story of

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Jan 13 04:06:08 EST 2012

Hi Alex,

On Fri, 13. Jan 2012 at 00:03:09 -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> My understanding, Testing.

Well, for the existing packages.  GRASS and QGIS are still missing.

> Anyone have a sense of how up to date that page is?

Well, I didn't plan that this would take so long.

There meanwhile was a download.osgeo.org crash.   On restore all the
hardlinks between the real and the testing repository got lost.

I just restored them manually and rebuilt the setup.ini and compared it to the
production one and updated the testing repository. I think everything that
should be identical between the testing and the production repository is
identical now.

The python dependant packages that were added in the mean time were added to
the wiki list.

> I'm mostly wondering about the lower part with all the ? marks.

I'll look into what I added.  qgis is just waiting for the GRASS packages.

Not sure about the rest:
liblas-python
mapfish_framework
mapnik
mapscript-dev-python
mapscript-python
otb-python

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden