[osgeo4w-dev] Upgrading python to 2.7, continuing story of

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Thu Jan 19 17:59:33 EST 2012

Yay, we're in the closing stretch!

I've prepared and uploaded  python-2.7.2-1.tar.bz2 to
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/testing/release/python/

It's built using the recipe at
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-python/Python27 using
python-2.7.2.msi for x86 from python.org.

setup.ini has not been rebuilt (I haven't been able to do that since the
server crash and revival).

cheers,

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst