[osgeo4w-dev] Fwd: OSGeo4W-setup error???

jsilva123 at sapo.pt jsilva123 at sapo.pt
Sat Jul 7 15:47:48 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm starting now with the program Qgis and I have a problem, I need
help to solve it.

I installed the 1.8.0 and 1.9.0 Qgis through Osgeo4W - Setup, the
installation had no errors, but when I run the Qgis, the icons of the
trunk version 1.9.0 does not appear. Show only icons of version 1.8.0
(Lisbon).

I went to the folder where I installed Qgis (C: \ OSGeo4W \ bin), and
have selected the icon Qgis-dev and Qgis-dev-browser and the following
message appears:

"It is not possible to start the program because qgis_core.dll is
missing on your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this
problem."

Have uninstalled and went back to install but the error is always the same.

My OS is windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks for the help

JSilva

----- Fim de mensagem reenviada -----