[osgeo4w-dev] Binaries Packaging - A Strategic Investment

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Mar 21 12:32:07 EDT 2012

I spy a GSOC project idea: Packaging automation & a guide to train new
packagers based on the automated system.
Maybe with Frank and Alan as mentors?

Should we also consider doing a packaging session at the sprint at
Foss4gNA? Alan will you be there to teach packaging for debian/ubuntu?

Thanks,
Alex