[osgeo4w-dev] [Ubuntu] Re: Binaries Packaging - A Strategic Investment

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Mar 25 15:24:36 PDT 2012

Don't forget the ELGIS people (Redhat et a.) and Angelos for OpenSuse.

Wiki page for sure with links to each of the platforms packaging efforts.

I would be happy to do a packaging sprint, of course I've been trying to
learn packaging for Ubuntu for years now and think a couple of hours
with an expert would really bring people up to speed with at least being
able to keep packages up to date.

Anyone else going to be at FOSS4gNA?

Thanks,
Alex