[osgeo4w-dev] Use of 'Commits" mailing list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 12 08:33:42 PST 2012

Although this email thread is 2 years old, I am finally annoyed enough
with the unused osgeo4w-commits mailing list (and its spam) to request
the deletion of the osgeo4w-commits list by SAC (see ticket at
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1024).  For the full discussion from
2 years ago see
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Use-of-Commits-quot-mailing-list-td3767258.html

-jeff