[osgeo4w-dev] How to log Osgeo4W shell stdout into a txt file?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Thu Oct 18 14:58:53 PDT 2012

to flesh Jukka's suggestion out a little:

    /command/  *>*  /filename/        Redirect/command/  output to a file
    /command/  *2>*  /filename/        Redirect any error message into a file
    /command/  *>*  /file/A*2>*  /fileB/   Redirect output and errors to separate files

Cribbed from http://ss64.com/nt/syntax-redirection.html which has a lot
of other combinations and tricks.

cheers,

matt wilkie