[osgeo4w-dev] GSoC 2013 OSGeo4W weekly report #10

Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz lord.ataucuri at ucsp.edu.pe
Sat Aug 24 06:21:01 PDT 2013

Hi All

1) What do I have completed this week?

 * I am still working in post installation files
 * I added printing features to licenses.
 * I did format to licenses in order to support break lines of .txt licenses

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

* I will continue working in postinstall files
* I will do a translation of res_en.rc file to spanish language
* I will contact with other translators of each languages in order to have
res_* files updated with new features of installer

3) Is there any blocking issue?
 Yes I had some problems with end lines of .txt licenses showing into
windows controls, but it was resolved

You can see my progress at http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/timeline

Best regards

Steve