[osgeo4w-dev] GSoC 2013 OSGeo4W weekly report #10
Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz
lord.ataucuri at ucsp.edu.pe
Sat Aug 24 06:21:01 PDT 2013
1) What do I have completed this week?
* I am still working in post installation files
* I added printing features to licenses.
* I did format to licenses in order to support break lines of .txt licenses
2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
* I will continue working in postinstall files
* I will do a translation of res_en.rc file to spanish language
* I will contact with other translators of each languages in order to have
res_* files updated with new features of installer
3) Is there any blocking issue?
Yes I had some problems with end lines of .txt licenses showing into
windows controls, but it was resolved
You can see my progress at http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/timeline
Steve Ataucuri Cruz
School of Computer Science,
San Pablo Catholic University - Arequipa, Peru (http://www.ucsp.edu.pe),
Screen Names :
stonescenter at hotmail.com (Windows Live Messenger)
stonescenter at gmail.com (Google talk)
stonescenter at yahoo.com (Yahoo Messenger)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osgeo4w-dev