[osgeo4w-dev] Testing OSGeo4W 64bit

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Aug 26 23:51:04 PDT 2013

Hi Steve,

On Mon, 26. Aug 2013 at 20:23:13 -0500, Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz wrote:
>    It is strange it doesn't work for me, What is setup.ini file that you are
>    using? it looks like installer of 64bit version is using setup.ini file
>    from osgeo4w  32bit version without license entries in setup.ini file.

Are you using the installer from the server or did you compile yourself?

The installer for 64bit on the server is built with
-DOSGEO4W_MIRROR_URL=\\\"http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/testing64\\\" in
CXXFLAGS in order to make it use the other repository.

A default build will still use the default repository and therefore use 32 bit
repository.   So that might be your problem.   The uploaded installer should
use what's in testing64.

> On the other hand I would like to use the changes of genini script of 64bit
> version that you added for osgeo4w 32bit version in order to add license
> entries for setup.ini file in server. Do you have the script updated and how
> did you do it? I see license.map and chklicense files. We need to add 3 or 4
> packages with non-opensource licenses.

The genini is also in testing64.   See the attached diff for the changes.
See also [1]

Jürgen

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/osgeo4w-dev/2013-August/002373.html

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)                                   IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden