[osgeo4w-dev] upgrading libspatialite

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 02:36:10 PDT 2013

Hi,
The last released version of tinyows need as dependencies mandatory the

Libxml2 version 1.8.0 or better.

as report here: http://mapserver.org/trunk/tinyows/serverinstallation.html

I know this (sigh) because I need to update to the last libxml in my redhat
server.
Also i asked to O.Courtin , and it confirm that the 2.8.0 or better is
absolutely mandatory for the last tinyows.

So upgrading the libxml2 to the last stable release (2.9.x) is a good
opportunity for many package of the osgeo4w system,
tinyows and spatialite.

--
Andrea Peri