[osgeo4w-dev] OSGeo4W 2013 Weekly reports #5

Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz lord.ataucuri at ucsp.edu.pe
Fri Jul 19 16:45:45 PDT 2013

Hello All

This is the report for my 5th week in the GSoC.

What did I do this week?

I was working with scanning support of setup.ini file. Now the
installer can save a list of restrictive package and asking to the
user with a new window dialog. You can test my progress choosing some
restrictive package(gdal-sde90,gdal-oracle,gdal-mrsid, gdal-grass,
gdal-filegdb). I have attached the setup.override.ini file with some
examples(you have to download on C:\ disk)

What do I plan on doing next week?
 I will download the license text and show to the user. Also I will
improve the automation of this process installing into the path of
local machine("/OSGeo4W/etc/setup/licenses").

Did I block on anything?
 I had a problem with scanning of setup.ini file , but it was resolved

I committed all my work in [1] and [2]

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/changeset/1229
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/changeset/1228

Best Regards