[osgeo4w-dev] mapscript.py problem for qgis-dev

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:38:03 PDT 2013

could be usefult the complete trace of the error on the new mapscript.py

Settings\Computer/.qgis2/python/plugins\rt_mapserver_exporter\mapfileexportdlg.py",
line 30, in
    import mapscript
  File "C:/OSGeo4W/apps/qgis-dev/./python\qgis\utils.py", line 453, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python27\lib\site-packages\mapscript.py", line 24, in
    _mapscript = swig_import_helper()
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python27\lib\site-packages\mapscript.py", line
23, in swig_import_helper
    return _mod
UnboundLocalError: local variable '_mod' referenced before assignment