[osgeo4w-dev] OSGeo4W 2013 Weekly reports #2
Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz
lord.ataucuri at ucsp.edu.pe
Fri Jun 28 15:44:27 PDT 2013
This is the report for my 2th week in the GSoC.
*What did I do this week?*
* - The main job done this week was integrated a new window dialog
"license" with its class license which will download a license file from
somewhere (before the community organize the license terms) ie: "
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/release" of every restrictive package.
- I added a new resource entry to window dialog
- I added a new entry for Makefile.am
- All changes I committed you can see at
*What do I plan on doing next week?*
- For two next weeks I will plan something to download a license from a
main central repository or individual projects and install into local
directory ie: /etc/licenses. I will finish the new license class to
automation of every restrictive package like gdal-ecw.
*Did I block on anything?*
* - It was a little difficult to understand the flow of window dialog and
some classes of installer, I am still learning all the process into
- There was a bit problem with the first compilation of new installer
with the new class, but it was resolved, I couldn't implement the download
process I need more time but I will do it next week with some extra work.
Report link http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/Reports
Steve Ataucuri Cruz
School of Computer Science,
San Pablo Catholic University - Arequipa, Peru (http://www.ucsp.edu.pe),
Screen Names :
stonescenter at hotmail.com (Windows Live Messenger)
stonescenter at gmail.com (Google talk)
stonescenter at yahoo.com (Yahoo Messenger)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osgeo4w-dev