[osgeo4w-dev] OSGeo4W numpy upgrade

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed May 29 05:11:02 PDT 2013

On Apr 17, 2013, at 8:57 AM, Howard Butler <hobu.inc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will put together a testing package and notify the list once it is up.

I have uploaded a numpy 1.7.0 package (compiled with MSVC 2008), but I have not promoted it yet. I am hoping that others can test it more thoroughly than I can. I simply checked that it imported correctly with the OSGeo4W 2.7 python.

If I do not hear anything in the next few days, I will promote the release. We could always retract it if something significant were found after that.

Thanks,

Howard