[osgeo4w-dev] building own gdal lib package

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 00:34:22 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to build my own GDAL lib package (based on trunk) to test
especially VFK driver. I started with script bellow. I was trying to
find some support script which is used for building GDAL package for
OSGeo4W, but I was not successful. Thanks for any hits.

Martin

% script
cd C:\OSGeo4W_gdal\usr\src\gdal
svn up

call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat"

set GDAL_HOME=C:\OSGeo4W_gdal\bld
set PYDIR=C:\OSGeo4W_gdal\apps\Python27
set VERSION=111
set SQLITE_INC=-IC:\osgeo4w_gdal\include -DHAVE_SPATIALITE
-DSPATIALITE_AMALGAMATION
set SQLITE_LIB=C:\osgeo4w_gdal\lib\spatialite_i.lib
set PG_INC_DIR=C:\osgeo4w_gdal\include
set PG_LIB=C:\osgeo4w_gdal\lib\libpq.lib wsock32.lib

nmake /f makefile.vc clean

nmake /f makefile.vc

nmake /f makefile.vc install