[osgeo4w-dev] GSoC 2013 Week 12 - OSGeo4w

Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz lord.ataucuri at ucsp.edu.pe
Sat Sep 7 15:54:22 PDT 2013

Hi all,

this is my report of this 12 week:

• What did I do this week?

- I finished the automation of perl script for generation of "setup.ini"
file. I worked on server in a directory called
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/testing_license/ where I created my
testing version of tree with the new perl script.

- I did documentation about how to add a new license file to non-open
source package on server side and how to recreate the setup.ini file with a
genini perl script at   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/GSoc2013Tests
- I added a short script "st_configure" to source for generation of Makefile
- I fixed some bugs this week on code, you could see at
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/timeline

• What will I be working on next week?
- I will continue working on save all licenses in a specific directory
- I will talk with my Mentor about my work and "Pencils down" date
- I will add more Documentation

• Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?
Not

I think my work have finished. I would like some people make test the new
features.

Best
Steve

--