[osgeo4w-dev] grass-dev package not in 64 installer

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Sep 10 14:59:09 PDT 2013

Hi Vaclav,

On Tue, 10. Sep 2013 at 14:48:34 -0400, Vaclav Petras wrote:
> I don't see grass-dev (GRASS 7) package in OSGeo4W installer. It's a new
> version (download today or yesterday) of installer, particularly experimental
> 64bit version. It is intentional, related to some other problems?

There are only nightly GRASS builds in the main (32bit) repository.  The
testing64 repository contains mainly the stuff QGIS needs.  Although that's
already a good part of the whole, it doesn't contain other GRASS versions than
6.4, no mapserver, no apache, no java based stuff and their unique
dependencies.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)                                   IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden