[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #430: OSGeo4W installer 32 bits installs matplotlib 1.2.1 while 64 bits installs 1.3.0

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 18 09:46:54 PDT 2014

#430: OSGeo4W installer 32 bits installs matplotlib 1.2.1 while 64 bits installs
1.3.0
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  redl         |       Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Version:               |    Keywords:
 Hi !

 As said in the title : OSGeo4W installer 32 bits installs matplotlib 1.2.1
 while the 64 bits installer installs 1.3.0

 Is it possible to upgrade both to 1.3.x ?

 I'm asking because I'm developping a QGIS plugin and need 1.3.x...

 Thanks !

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/430>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>