[osgeo4w-dev] mapserver/mapscript packages for osgeo4w

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 02:13:38 PST 2014

Is that a preference to have one directory for each project? (I'm not sure
about whether such conveniences exist)
Regarding to qgis we seem to have:

qgis/qgis   - release
qgis/qgis-dev   - development (daily)

Do anyone object to remove/regenerate all the mapserver related stuff for
x86?
Or alternatively we can start with x64 first (where no mapserver exists)
and then migrate the layout to x86 if everything is ok?

Best regards,

Tamas