[osgeo4w-dev] OTB-bin package in XP - x86

SUNDARA BHARATHI sundara.ds at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:22:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

   I have downloaded otb-bin-3.20.0-1.tar.bz2 from the following site:
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/x86/release/orfeotoolbox/otb-bin/

In downloads folder, extracted the .tar file and then opened "bin" folder
and tried to execute the 'otbApplicationLauncherCommandLine.exe'. Got an
error that "Application has failed to start because libcurl.dll is not found
or missing.Try reinstalling etc....". Tried many a times with various
versions. Kindly help me how to proceed further..

-----
Thanks,
Sundara